Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Check this out..............

A friend of mine recommended an AWESOME book swap website to check out.
There are more than a MILLION books to choose from! You post your books. Create a wish list and find your self in a swapping frenzy!!

Its http://www.paperbackswap.com/index.php

On another note Tallyscrapper.com apparently has a new owner and I think we get to find out today just who that is!!

While we wait for the transition to take place, Rachel (TallyHo) has issued a challenge for us. It was to challenge the person that posted before you in the challenge thread on the Tally message board. Well my challenger was suzuyuki! This was her criteria,

1. primary colors (at least 2 of the 3)

2. 6x6 layout

3. stitching (hand or machine)

4. about YOU :)

this is what I came up with.


My journaling is about being torn on what I should do about school. I know I want to go back but I'm not sure what to study.
So what are some challenges you find yourself facing lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment