Thursday, August 6, 2009

Good morning!

Kinda. I'm still sleepy so I might just go back to sleep before the kids wake up. Its 7am and Ive already paid bills! Woo Hoo. That's done.
I'm starting a mini album for each of the girls and last night I did a page for Ali's book. I like how it turned out.

Its 8 1/2x5 1/2. Perfect size I say.

I'm going to initiate a paper scrap swap or train is more like it. I have way too much paper scrap so I was thinking of sending some scraps onto someone else, they take what they want then add some of their own then send it on the the next person.

So tell me how does that sound?

5 comments:

  1. I'm in!! Let me know if you need my mailing address!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry no swaps for me right now. You Lo is adorable!! I've the size too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That swap sounds awesome!! I have soooooo many great scraps to share :) Adorable LO too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your positive comment on my guest gutter girlz LO, I was a bit nervous about this one and the reactions I'm getting are doing me so much good!
    I like your LO! I look forward to seeing more of your work!
    xxx Peggy

    ReplyDelete