Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My new bloggy home!

Wow! So its been awhile since Ive blogged. I guess I felt I really didn't have anything interesting to blog about. Ive had a couple of family and friends inquire about my lack of updates so Ive decided it was time to start a fresh new blog! One that I will update frequently, one that I will not neglect, one that I will....................okay okay I'm getting ahead of myself! lol
All I can do is promise to try. =0)


Okay now for some fun stuff!

I actually made a LO yesterday! Yea I know! Finally! Right?

Maybe now I can get all my older pictures scrapped! Yea we shall see...............

Oh 1 more thing before I go,

I found a cool new (well new to me) scrappy web site that I think you might enjoy. Its moments-2-remember.com Go check them out! Right now they have a TOO DIE FOR monthly kit. If you LOVE Sassafras Lass then you will absolutly LOVE this kit!

1 comment:

  1. well hello there my new friend!...and I am the FIRST to post at your new blog!!
    I will be watching for updates. :)

    ReplyDelete