Sunday, August 9, 2009

What a great weekend!

Wow what a wonderful weekend I had!! Friday night Angel, Alison and I went to Erin's to play cards. Angel made a new friend. Someone her own age for a change. She always gets stuck playing make believe with the little ones.
On Saturday Angel went to a slumber party and Ricky, Alison and I went back to Erin's to watch the UFC fight, (By the way if you follow UFC, then you will totally understand my next statement) and found out Forrest Griffin is absolutely the BIGGEST MAN BABY EVER!!
Sheesh what a weenie!
Anyway we stayed at Erin's until 5 in the morning just talking and laughing and having a good 'ol time!! Of course I paid for that the next day!!
So how was your weekend?

2 comments:

  1. lol...that was one of the worst ufc's ever. seriously. what was up with griffin? think he threw the match?

    ReplyDelete