Monday, March 28, 2011

Wow has it really been that long??

Why yes it has! Its been just about 2 years since my last blog.. Well Ive been a busy girl! I plan of blogging more regularly now.. So lets see if I can keep to that lol.
Alison, my youngest, is playing softball now and I'm team mom! That keeps me more busy that I ever expected! Angel, my oldest, & Sarah, my middle, are getting back into acting and auditioning. That's going to definitely add to my busy schedule but its so fun going to auditions, photo shoots, and commercial shoots with them!
I haven't done too much in the crafting department but I was involved in Survivor Challenge over at Tallyscrapper up until last week when I had to drop out due to the lack of internet. I couldn't post my layouts :( I hope now that my internet is back up and running that I will be able to get back into the swing of things!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. The crazy might not stop..but Tally, it's always there ;0)

    ReplyDelete